We are excited to announce we are hiring for Development Director!
The Development Director is a full-time role that supports myTEAM TRIUMPH Wisconsin. It develops and engages with our mission within the community throughout the state.
Reports directly to the Executive Director and is an essential part of financial
development. Develops and maintains ownership over the development budget. Focuses and builds essential relationships for financial support with individuals, businesses and foundations. This includes working with existing and developing new partnerships. The Development Director will work closely with members of the Board of Directors and the Fundraising Committee for support in the development goals. Enhances community partner relationships through collaboration with the myTEAM TRIUMPH Staff.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work within a dynamic organization to help provide opportunities within the community to people of all abilities. The primary focus of this role is to support myTEAM TRIUMPH programs in Wisconsin.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure event fundraising goals are met!
• Create and deliver excellent support for our event fundraisers. Coach monthly
fundraising workshops online and in person
• Maintain donor and fundraiser database
Third party fundraisers:
• Market the need for and solicit third party fundraisers.
• Develop support plan for third party fundraisers
• Provide phone and email support for those putting on third party fundraisers.
• Provide leadership to the planning and execution of mTT Special Events
• Provide prompt, supportive and respectful customer services to our team members,
fundraisers and donors via email, phone or text Sponsorships and Grants:
• Develop and maintain sponsor relationships
• Present and solicit sponsorships
• Fulfill sponsorship benefits
• Plan and execute kick off Events
• Build invite list
• Follow up with attendees
• 40 hours per week. Flexible work schedule will be set up with Executive Director
• Some evenings and weekends required for meetings or events
• Ideally, candidate will live in the Green Bay area and work out of the mTT office.
However, has the ability to work from home or remotely and attend meetings via video
• Use of personal technology (computer, cell phone)
• Travel may be required
• Investigate and develop new sources of funding for the organization
• Track, prepare and communicate metrics regarding impact to our sponsors and donors
as well as for our annual report
• Participate in 1-2 events/year as an Angel, Captain or Volunteer
• As needed by Executive Director, support our programs at training and races
• Public speaking
• Project management
• Technology: Microsoft office, social media
Download position description PDF
For more information
Interested applicants may apply at: https://forms.gle/5F8ik9Sr3CXL9M9m8