The Winter Run Series is Wisconsin’s largest running series covering six monthly events around the Milwaukee area! Directed by Lighthouse Events, the series has a strong track record and has been going for 15 years!
For the 2018-2019 series, we are honored to be chosen as the charity partner. A portion of every registration feel and 100% of additional fundraising will be donated to help myTEAM TRIUMPH provide inclusion for individuals with disabilities in the community!
The series schedule includes:
- The Pumpkin Run – October 21st – Oconomowoc, WI
- The Elf Run – November 18th – Brookfield, WI
- Run into the New Year – December 31st – Franklin, WI
- The BIG Chill – January 27th – Hartford, WI
- The Cupid Shuffle – February 17th – Hartland, WI
- Luck of the Irish – March 17 – Cedarburg, WI
How to get involved!
Participants can sign up for each event individually or even the entire series. For those that can’t attend in-person, you choose the Virtual Run option! There’s also a series VIP option in which you’ll get preferred packed pick up, a gift from mTT and Lighthouse Events and a special series bib!
- Participants have the chance to collect all six medals from the series to build a GIANT snowflake medal!!!
- Free race photos from Focal Flame
- Chocolate Milk from Sassy Cow Creamery
- Free Beer!
If you’re interested in participating as a Captain or Angel for these events, stay tuned for more info on how to get involved!
We hope that you will join us for these amazing events! For more info and to sign up, CLICK HERE!
A huge thank you to Craig and Maddie Braun as well as the whole Lighthouse team for supporting our mission of inclusion!